So Nolans parents got a cabin at Island Park last weekend and we went with some friends of ours and their little boy. It was a lot of and we spent Saturday hiking and seeing some pretty cool things. These falls were amazing, you just would never expect them to be there, but they're huge!
Another funny thing Nolan and Jeff went to a game feed party, and ate the strangest meals of moose, antelope, deer, and many other hunted animals. It was funny to hear how they mixed in with the hunting locals! Overall a great weekend!
Here is Tanner and Thomas, Tanner was not happy that we held him still for the picture!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Nolan!! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend. Everyone from boise was sad to have missed you too.
How fun! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Nolan. sorry I haven't been able to get a hold of you guys. We'll see you in just a little over a month. yipeee! love you both, and Thomas!
HPN. Happy birthday Nolan. I have been just laying around all week thinking of only myself and am so sorry we didn't get to talk on your special day. Who is better at making your special pie? Me or Ash? you can tell me...
Happy b-day Nolan!! I forgot you were so old :) That's funny you wanted pie. Braydan wanted pumpkin pie on his b-day but I was too lazy. Go ashley! I'm jelous you went hiking and "camping" in a nice cabin. Lucky. Thomas is cute all bundled up.
P.S. Good luck with the haircut. Be gutsy!!
Post a Comment