Well we had one day this week where we got 10 inches of snow, and it happened to be the morning I took Thomas to the doctor. He had another ear infection, but is doing now with the antibiotic. The snow is crazy though! And my best news of today is that Old Navy is having a HUGE Sale, and so we shopped a ton for Thomas. We got 30 things up to age 5, and saved $100.00!!! I am always going in there looking for sales, so this made my day.


6 comments:
WOW!! That's a ton of clothes! You won't be sorry! I'm envious, the blessings of living in the city! I hope Thomas is doing better. Poor kid and poor you!
Happy Birthday!
So many adventures! You should blog the day you spilled beef blood all over your kitchen...now that is blog worthy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Thanks for telling me about the sale, I think I will make frequent trips until those jackets go on sale. Luckily Old Navy is less than 5 minutes away for me. I love all the clothes. I didn't see a lot of those in our store, bummer. Hope you have a great birthday. It was great to talk to you! love ya
I didn't know it was your birthday. Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a good one!
poor Thomas! He really is adorable, though! And wow, great deals!! I think I told you this a couple posts ago, but I LOVE your bangs. You look so good, hot mama! Hope all is well!!
Happy B-day! What did you guys do? Better do a blog about it so we know :) I can't believe all the snow! I don't remember that much last year? I'm jelous about the OLD NAVY buys. The only old navy here is at least an hour away :( I showed braydan all the clothes and he said you're crazy :) Hope thomas feels better soon. That's a funny ear picture. visuals help though.
Post a Comment