Well through requests of my sister, I decided it was time to do a new post! Sadly, I can't post pictures of our recent camping trip, boating adventure, or anything thing else we have been up to lately because we have somehow misplaced our camera! Don't fret I am sure we will find it, so until then I have another quiz. I just finished Gilmore Girls well the first 6 seasons, and now a huge void is in my life so for those near and dear to the mother daughter duo here's a little trivia!
Question 1 of 10
What did Richard say he was going to look up on the internet?
A Golfing B Restoring Old Cars C Dick D Cats
Question 2 of 10
What time is dinner served at the Gilmore house every Friday night?
A 6:45 PM B 7:00 PM C 7:30 PM D 8:00 PM
Question 3 of 10
How many votes did Taylor get when he ran for Town Selectman against Jackson?
A 5 B 10 C 12 D 15
Question 4 of 10
How much money did Lorelai ask Luke for as a loan for the Dragonfly?
A $30,000 B $3,000 C $300,000 D $300
Question 5 of 10
What is Christopher's last name?
A Gilmore B Danes C Straub D Hayden
Question 6 of 10
How did Max Medina explain 10 feet to Lorelai?
A A car B A really big basketball player C A fallen down tree D A driveway
Question 7 of 10
How long were Dean and Rory dating before they broke up for the first time?
A 6 Weeks B 2 Months C 3 Months D 1 Year
Question 8 of 10
Who was the first person to know that Luke and Lorelai kissed?
A Kirk B Rory C Sookie D Emily
Question 9 of 10
Why is Rory a 'Shoe-In' to Harvard?
A She has great grades B She is the nicest kid ever C Her essay rocked
D She was a virgin
Question 10 of 10
What was Kirk's number during the Dance Marathon?
A 1 B 10 C 25 D 64
WELL IF YOU ANSWERED C B B A D B C A D A THEN YOU ARE A GILMORE GIRL YOURSELF.
School starts Monday and I am not looking forward to Nolan being gone much later each day then coming home and needing to do homework, but it's nice to think we are starting his last year, unless he decides to go for the master, then we'll see. I am still running about 2 miles a day, reading, and all that comes along with being a stay at home mom. Next month I am joining the Homeowners Association and will take care of collecting the HOA from everyone each month. Doesn't pay too much but it we won't have to pay ours so that's nice. Thomas can stand on his own until he realizes it, then he gets scared, but he is walking all over when he holds onto furniture or his walker. I will post new pics asap. Don't be too bugged by my lack of creative posts. LOVE YOU ALL!
2 comments:
I didn't do so great on the quiz, but that doesn't mean I didn't watch the re-runs religiously until I was all the way caught up. The really really sad part is I spent so much time watching them and then I missed the series finale, so I haven't gotten any closure. I love those girls--even though sometimes they disregard all morality
That was quiz was a little tough, so I hope you are grading on a curve. Katie, the finale was the bi-zest, so here are all the juicy details...
Just kidding ash, I wouldn't do that to you.
Congrats on keeping up with your running!
Post a Comment