Sunday, September 9, 2007

Football, Boating, and Hiking

Well not too much has happened since my last post. Nolan is enjoying school, and I have started giving plasma again. It's fun to get out of the house a couple times a week. This last Thursday Nolans parents came out and we went to the temple. Then on Friday we drove to Malta to watch Nolans youngest brother Jonathan play football. They won, and are still undefeated so that was fun. Thomas was funny to watch just because at first all the noise of a football crowd really scared him, but by the end he was laughing and screaming pretty loud to keep up with the noise.

Saturday Nolan and I mowed their lawn, and Nolan was pretty fancy about it, I was just making sure I didn't ruin any plants. After that we took the boat out with Susy and Jonathan, AND I CROSSED THE WAKE!!! It was so great to finally do it, only took a few years. We had fun just the four of us though. After that we watched the BYU game and that was not the best, but Susy and I made football shaped cookies with brown frosting and white frosting for the laces that was the best!

Today Nolan took me Thomas and Jonathan up to his dream place to live....Lake Cleavland. It was really nice and we hiked a little bit around it and up the rocks. So it was a really fun weekend.



6 comments:

Susy Harper said...

It was great to have you out this week! We love you! mom

Jill Lau said...

Ashley, congratulations on making it over the wake. I'm so proud and I wished I could have been there. I miss you guys. Thomas is so darn cute and his face looks chubby, so cute. I expect you to update your blog more regularly, I check it all the time. I saw my mom has been commenting on everyones blog. You must have taught her well. Love you guys!!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Yeah!! you finally have pictures!! They are really cute, and it looks like you had a fun weekend. I didn't know Nolan was so good at wake boarding. And, that's aweseom you crossed the wake. I'm lucky if I can stay standing up. love you,
jessica

Lisa said...

Love your photos! We started the dentist at age two. Brush always for them and I promise it will be worth it if you can! I am sure we will see cavities eventually but hopefully later than sooner. Yes, we are going to the wedding. That should be fun to see you all again. Bye!

katie said...

I love your cute baby!! He has the cutest little face and hair like a little boy--like, not like a baby, but a toddler. I wish we were next door neighbors!

Meesh said...

Wahoo! congrats on crossing the wake! i can't wait to see you on tuesday and your cute house.

If you thought this was good try one of these...

Related Posts with Thumbnails