Saturday, December 1, 2007

New looks, and Photo Sessions!






Both Thomas and I got a haircut! Mine is about 2 years overdue, and she cut 5 and 1/2 inches. I really like it because I also got it thinned out--highly recommended for those with thick hair, and of course I love the sweepy bangs. . Thomas got a half inch cut off, and even though Nolan didn't want to be photographed, he joined in the fun and cut about 1/4" off.

Then Thomas and I went to get his 1 year pictures taken. A little late, I know, but he was sick right when he turned one, then Thanksgiving break, you get the picture. He wasn't very good, he just walked around and wouldn't look or smile, so they aren't my favorite but oh well, he's still my cute little guy!














12 comments:

Jill Lau said...

Ashley, I love love love your hair!! The bangs look so good and I think it was a good idea to thin your hair, it looks so much different. Did you dye it too,? could just be the picture. Thomas also looks so cute, he looks so grown up and handsome. I should go get Matthew's one year pictures sometime. Say hi to Nolan. love ya

Anonymous said...

You both look super cute--very pretty hair due, and Thomas always looks cute in pictures! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, your hair is soooo cute!! I love the bangs!! I can't believe how grown up Thomas looks! Cute cute fam!

Creel Family said...

Ashley! This is Tara (Turley) Creel (from Firehouse). I found your blog through Jessica's blog. I can't believe you have a one-year-old! I have a blog too.
creel-family.blogspot.com
Your family looks good and I hope you are doing well!

RaeAnn said...

The haircuts are nice, I agree, but don't you think it's a little conventional to have both sides be the same length? It seems a little "stepford wives" to have a professional cut your hair when your sister can do it for free. I was showing off Thomas to my coworkers and got many oohs and aahs!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley...you guys look great! I like the bangs -- they suit you well. I like that Thomas wouldn't really pose for the pics...I love those kind. He is such a cute little guy!
Love you and guys and miss you tons!
Emily

Braydan and Jessica said...

Wow! you look pretty hot with those bangs. Does Nolan like it?? Thomas is a cutie, my favorite is the black and white one.

Jessica said...

Love your new haircut, it looks so good on you! Thomas is such a little cutie, I love his big brown eyes.

Susy Harper said...

I love your hair! Thomas's pictures are so cute too. I also loved your top 10 reasons for loving the internet! I don't blame you! It is pretty nice. Can't wait to have you here! mom

Steph said...

Super cute pix! baby boy looks just like his mom!
Steph

Kimberly said...

Ash, you look so cute(love the hair cut!), and so does that adorable little boy!! I sure do miss you all!!

Saralyn said...

Thomas is so adorable! I haven't looked at your blog for a while, so sorry the comments are overdue.

If you thought this was good try one of these...

Related Posts with Thumbnails