Well as most of you know I have been going to the library in town to be able to do all my internet errands, but now we got the INTERNET, so I thought to celebrate, only a top 10 list would do.
10...I no longer have to wait for Thomas to wake up, feed him, then stuff him in a carseat, and chase him around the library while he pulls books off the shelves.
9....I won't have strangers looking over at my screen, and they won't give me the, "Is this your child who just turned off my computer look?!?"
8....I don't have a 15 minute time limit to get things done.
7....I can catch up on any of my favorite episodes I may have missed during the week online!
6....Internet is still accssesible after the library closes, and on weekends.
5....I don't have to shower, put on makeup, and change out of my pajamas to check my email.
4....Getting my pictures developed online is actually a possibility.
3....Games are allowed.
2....Dinner can be cooking, Thomas sleeping, and I can be on the phone all while on the internet.
And the number one reason that I love having the internet in my own home instead of going to the Smithfield public library.................
(This picture should be me using the computer in my pj's on the couch, with a thumbs up, but jI didn't want to hook up the camera, pose, so we get the picture)
I have more time to blog!!!
8 comments:
I am amazed at how often you do blog considering those circumstances! I'm glad you are enjoying the luxury of blogging from your own home :)
Yea!! I'm excited you have the internet. You know that means you have to post pictures more often now. just kidding, you actually were doing quite well. Merry Christmas! It's December now. wahoo. see you soon. love ya, jill
I never would have known you didn't have the internet by the emails and blog postings. I'm so happy for you!!!
What a big step!! Now you need a webcam so Kaleb and Thomas can chat :) (in baby lanugage)
By the way, that's ALISHA with Kaleb in the Thanksgiving picture. Not me! She looks like me now cause we both have short hair!
Hello, I commented back on the original day of posting. Where are you comment? It was quite hilarious to match your hilarious post. I can't wait until thomas turns off your computer at home, now that he has all that practice from the library.
Hi Ashley, this is Aunt Susan. I finally had time to read your blog here at work. We don't get it at home so I have to do it here. It is really good and fun to see your pictures. you all look so good. Thomas is getting so big!
I totally thought you must have had the internet at home all this time. It's amazing you could do it at the library with Thomas! I love your haircut! Thomas's pictures are darling. He looks so big and grown up. I can't wait to see you again. It's been too too long. Love, Jenny
Post a Comment