Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Fair, Parades, and Relaxation!


We had a great four day weekend together. The Walla Walla fair was going on so we went to that Friday and enjoyed good ol' Fair Food and animal smells. Thomas was loving all the goats, horses, ducks, and roosters, but when it came to the pigs he wanted nothing to do with them. I don't blame him, they really are gross.
The next morning we saw the parade in all its' glory. Lots of candy, horses, and cars. After a couple hours we had seen enough and left early. These guys know how to drag main street!
We experienced our fist holiday here, and it was fun to have Nolan home with us while getting paid. What a weird concept? We chilled a lot, and got some things out of storage for baby #2. I thought it would have been fitting to go into Labor on Labor Day, but no such luck. Only 13 days left, (Hopefully) pretty exciting.

Tonight is the big 90210 season premier. We'll see if it compares to the original when Brenda and Brandon attend their first day at West Beverly High straight out of Minnesota!!

Also Office season 4 comes out on DVD. WOOHOO!

10 comments:

Jill Lau said...

13 days left!! Crazy.....hopefully even less right? Looks like you had a fun weekend. We still haven't attended a good old parade since we've been here. I'm getting so excited for you guys. Have a great day. love ya lots

RaeAnn said...

payed holidays, fair food, 90210 remakes. could life be any better?

ragslisa said...

I'm glad you had fun, I wish we were there too! good luck with the baby!

Jason and Kenna said...

90210???? They can't even come close to the original..why try.

Tippetts said...

Did everyone watch 90210 BUT me?

Emily T. said...

Maybe you could get youself a gig as a TV show critic? Paid holidays everyday for Ashley. I love that you love TV. 13 days!!! How's the anxiety level at your place? BTW-looks like a fun weekend!

Braydan and Jessica said...

That's funny cause Kaleb loved the pigs!! Gross huh? Thomas is smart. Glad you're having fun these last few weeks. Hang in there!

Liz said...

Glad you had fun at the fair. Nothing better. We are going to go to the state fair here.
liz

The Buckley Family said...

Can't wait to hear that baby #2 has arrived!!! We'll be watching for a post. :)

Paid holidays are the best...next to paid sick leave. I love it!

Your love of TV is the best...only you know exactly what happened on the first episode of 90210 (and the second, third and fourth and all the rest of the episodes)! I love it!

Tayna said...

CRAZY.... That's all I have to say, I can't believe you are so close. Labor on Labor day would have been awesome. You need to have the Dr. check to see if anything is happening at your next appointment. I'm so excited for you to have a baby girl, it's so fun! Enjoy watching 90210. I was never into it.

If you thought this was good try one of these...

Related Posts with Thumbnails