Don't you worry, I have you covered with another TV recommendation/green light! I am no stranger to the world of television, and if you know me you will remember my previous recommendations of 24, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, LOST, but a new show has caught my fancy. My friend Katie has been telling me to watch this for awhile, and with the summer being dull with any good shows, Nolan and I have been watching PRISON BREAK! Don't worry Jack Bauer is still my man, but for now Michael Scofield is taking his place.

I've heard the first season really is the only one worth watching, but we have LOVED it 8 episodes in. So join me in the suspenseful thriller that is Prison Break and let me know what you think!
8 comments:
Seth and I LOVE prison break!! It is so good, we would stay up until 4am watching them. And I usually can't stay awake past 11:00. Although we didn't make it very far into it, because they didn't have the next set of videos at the rental place. then we forgot where we were. Anyhow we will have to watch them again.
OH MY GOSH. We were ADDICTED. We marathoned Prison Break when I was pregnant with Stone. We would stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning. The first season is particularly AWESOME, but we loved it all. GOOOOOOOD CHOICE!!
I am saving all new recommendations for my hermit-winter-breastfeeding days.
I just like that Michael Schofield's real last name is "Wentworth". I prefer to think of him as the tatted brother saver, not the Ivy League Cardigan wearer..
My friend Haley (who watches and loves 24, the office, OTH, and other classic shows) has told me that she loves Prison break and I've just never really taken her advice to heart. Maybe I'll start watching them online...haha
I have a huge crush on Michael - very hot. First season - amazing! Second season - ok. Third - eh, didn't finish it.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE prison break - I think we finished the first season in like 3 days with one all-nighter (pre-parenthood of course...haha). The first season is the best, but I got so hooked that I faithfully watched all four. Enjoy!
I've never watched Prison Break- I guess I should start. Jack is the man- i don't know how I feel cheating on him : ) !!
Post a Comment