Our friends the Carsons joined us, and Nolan's brother Jonathan and his wife Alli. There was so much snow the boys were in snowmobile heaven! Us girls hung out with the kids and did a lot of swimming and chatting and laughing, and keeping 6 kids under the age of 7 entertained. Here are 9 of us in the truck heading to the pool. (only 6 showed in the picture though.) Don't ask me what Thomas is doing??
I actually didn't snowmobile at all which is a first. With 3 young kids it doesn't make it quite as fun as it once was, but as long as there is good food and company, I am happy on a vacation. Mmmm...pizookies....
We did get out and go sledding. Emma was still feeling lousy with ear infections,but was pretty content outside in the snow.
I went sledding in my pj's, I was too lazy to get my snow clothes on. I went off one jump and got 3 feet of air, or so I'm told.
Unfortunately we didn't capture it on film, but all were impressed. I couldn't quite land it and I have a bruise on my back to prove it! Nolan could land his.
Grace loved eating the snow.
And making snow angels with Aunt Alli...
Heading to Big Springs...
Swimming. All day every day!

Next stop...Big Sky, Montana...
6 comments:
I love Island Park! I miss the being so layed back and having nothing to do......memories! Grace cracks me up! I used to love to eat snow too! Cute pictures.
You guys know how to work hard and play hard : ) I love reading all your adventures. I think you need to redo the sled jump. I would love to see that : )
Thomas is just showing us his muscles :) Looks like a fun trip. Poor Emma.....did she get over her ear infections? I will have to call you. Matthew has been having a ton of ear infections. Yuck. The picture of Grace is awesome; it makes me cold looking at it. love ya
How fun!! You just made a comment that you're jealous of my sun and warm park weather. I'm jealous of the fun snow and snow activities!
That picture of Thomas in the truck cracked me up! I seriously laughed out loud!! Looks like fun, and I wish I could have seen you and your awesome three-feet-of-air sledding jump.
you go on more trips than anyone I know!
Post a Comment