Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blodgett Family Pictures

Here are the family pictures we took 2 months ago. 7 kids doesn't seem like too very many. I can't decide between the two big group shots in the beginning. What are you votes? Too bad our kids were the ones being the grumpiest, so we only got 2 poses of our little family, but they still turned out really well. I am excited to get them blown up. Graces birthday is in 3 DAYS!!!

15 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

cute! Love the first big group shot by far :)

Tippetts said...

Oh man, we LOVE the Blodgetts!!! All the pictures turned out so great! I like the 2nd big group shot-it's brighter and you can see everyone's faces better. Where did you get the bows for Grace and Jenna? I love them!

Brittany said...

I REALLY like the one on the bridge. They're all so cute.

Tayna said...

What great pictures! They turned out so good, especially with so many people! I think I like the first one. Although I do like that the second one is a little brighter. Both excellent. I love the 2 pictures you got with your little family. Cute creative poses!

The Buckley Family said...

Cute pics. I love the first big group shot for sure for a wall hanging, but the second you can see faces better.

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! Can't wait to hear how Grace reacts to her big present. :)

ragslisa said...

So cute! So are you saying you want seven kids?!?

katie said...

I vote for Kim's hair!!! Seriously--I love it! Great pictures :)

The Jessups said...

I don't think I've ever seen your whole family! Good looking fam! I know I sound like a broken record, but I just can't believe how grown up Grace looks. And you look beeee-utiful! I love the pics. They turned out so good especially considering how many people there are!!

Kristin and Seth said...

Nice pics Ash! Love them all! So you said 7kids doesn't seem like too much, so does that mean you will be having 7. Haha that's s nosey question you don't have to answer it. Have fun celebrating your babies 2nd birthday! I love watching two year olds open presents!

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

I can't get over how cute Thomas' pose is in your family picture!! I love it so much!! I can't decide which group picture I like the best...I know, I'm no help. I think I really like the setting of the 2nd one...but I don't know!

Blade and Alli said...

What cool pictures! They all turned out super cute, I love the location...especially the bridge one. It's so neat that you can see the entire tree even through the bridge. You have one good lookin family! It looks like your kids did great, I know how hard it is to get a little one to smile on demand!!

amynicole said...

FUN! Love the first group picture!

Jessica said...

I like the 2nd big group shot because I think the kids look better in the front, not in the back. All cute pic though!

Jenny Lee said...

Awesome pictures. I like the first one if it was big. The second one for a smaller sized pictures. The bridge just because it is unique. Good luck!

aunt susan said...

My vote of pictures is the middle group one. I love the colors you chose with green and white. It is so cool to see you all together! I like your little family one idea too pyramid type.

If you thought this was good try one of these...

Related Posts with Thumbnails